- Limited Edition of 100 pieces of each case finish
- Hand polished stainless steel. Diameter 46mm.
- Case back
- Hand polished stainless steel
The back is screw down with the Meridian locking system on the back.
Meridian logo engraved on the back.
The cases and backs are individually hand finished as a matched pair.
- Case screws
- Stainless steel allen screws with stainless steel strap bars.
- The crown is manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel.
It is a double seal screw down with machined Meridian emblem.
The finish is appropriate to the case.
- Pendant tube
- Screw down pendant tube made from German nickel.
- Sapphire crystal with internal and external anti-reflective coating applied to military specification.
- If one assumes that a dial may simply be a metal disc with the necessary perforations and a printed face, that would be to underestimate the complexity of the specific component that gives a watch its ‘personality’. The dials for Meridian’s Prime are hand-made in Norwich. They consist of two discs that make up the ‘sandwich’ construction, the upper featuring cut-out numbers through which the luminous material shows. Every dial is hand-painted, ensuring that each is finished with a slightly different colour and texture. By ensuring that no two dials are precisely the same, Meridian adds yet another level of true personalisation to every Meridian Prime timepiece.
- Hands are manufactured from Stainless Steel and individually collated and luminized by hand to suit the model.
- The movement is the Meridian Prime calibre.
Each movement is fitted with a high quality screw balance and is then timed and tested before being disassembled and hand finished. The watch movement main plate is spotted. The bridges are hand frosted and then re-plated. The screws are hand blued. Each watch is individually hand engraved with the Meridian logo.
The movements are fitted into a test case and worn for one week before being installed into the production case.
- No. of components
- No. of jewels
- Power reserve
- The standard movement is approximately 40 hours.
- Water resistance
- Each watch is individually tested to 1000ft.
- 24mm black or tan stitched leather strap with stainless steel buckle.
24mm black, hand made Nylon strap with Velcro adjustment and stainless steel friction clasp.
- Without straps or packaging: 130grams